Wednesday, November 23, 2016

today a good friend of mine passed away,
4pm at the age of 23
I still couldn't believe my eyes when I see the news .

How can this happen ? He haven't done anything bad at all, he is a good guy and yet He take him away so soon.

For all the times I broke your heart, I disappoint you, I took everything you wanted to do for me for granted
For all the times I ignored you, angry of you,
said I'll meet u but didn't
For all the times I think that you are clingy but its just your way to show that you really appreciate our friendship more than anyone .

I wanna apologize for everything I did but its too late . You are no longer here anymore.

I really thought I'll see you soon. I really thought I will see you find a girl you love one day and love you so much in return, I thought one day I'll see you get married and have  kids and live happily ever after and I'll be so happy for you but that day wouldn't come anymore.

I hope u r ok now wherever u r , I hope u r in heaven , I hope u have peace

You will always, always be missed.
Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment