Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life is UNPREDICTABLE

life is really so unpredictable. The first minute you thought it was this, the second minute it changes to another situation. What shall I hope for now?

So, I mentioned earlier I'm going to indonesia for a medical degree right?

And then eventually, specifically last week, I changed my mind. I decided to go IMU.

But IMU would be a burden to my parents. Say that the house can be refinanced, which means they have to pay back money to the bank again every month. Although there is PTPTN, the sum of the fees is not small. The price is affordable but would be a burden.

On the other hand, they would refinance the house to for indonesia, but pay less.

It looks like I have a choice, but actually I don't. I seriously don't want to be a burden. If I am, at least be a smaller one.

Life in indonesia, I don't know, how will it be? Will it be like how pui yeng is going through in kedah? Except that bandung is famous for shopping , lol ... weak WiFi? No drama? Got cinema or not?

Friends? Omg! Huilin! Just both of us I guess. Haha!

So, my plan is back to indonesia!

I'll just leave everything to fate ...
C where it brings me ...

2 comments:

  1. HAHA chill. we'll be fine :) no matter what comes to us, take it as a challenge. hope u see this though haha. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 yup ! Challenge accepted! Haha!

    ReplyDelete